Terms and conditions
Thank you for choosing Top Marks Driving School
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Top Marks Driving School relationship with you in relation to this website.
The terms "Top Marks Driving School", "us" or "we" refer to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Top Marks Driving School prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the EU and the Republic of Ireland.
Top Marks Driving School does not collect any personal information from visitors to its website other than Non-Personal Data gathered in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website. No email addresses submitted are shared with any third party. If you have any queries or questions about privacy and/or security issues, please contact the webmaster.
If you change your mind about an online payment to the Top Marks Driving School for any reason, Top Marks Driving School would be happy to honour your decision, as long as you request a refund within 7 days of the date on which you made the contribution so that a refund can be made to your card's account. You will need to provide in full the details of your transaction, provide a copy of the email, if any, that was sent to you at the time of payment and state clearly the reason for the refund.